Westport, CT – Saugatuck Commercial Real Estate (SCRE) had a productive and successful summer. We are pleased to share our results.
- Dan Neaton of SCRE represented the Seller of 11 Durant Avenue Bethel, CT in the $6MM sale of the 71,000+ SF fully leased, industrial property.
- Dan also represented Teriyaki Madness in the successful execution of leases in Enfield, CT and Hamden, CT.
- Dan and Nate Greenberg represented Boot Barn on their second transaction with SCRE for over 13,000 SF in Warwick RI. Earlier in the year, Dan and Nate also represented Boot Barn in leasing 10,000 SF in Manchester, CT
- Penny Wickey represented Bobbles & Lace in their continued expansion with two new leases in in Cambridge, MA and West Chester, PA
- Penny also represented Kilwins in signing three additional leases in Chesterfield, VA, Newtown Square, PA and Pompano Beach, FL for a total of 7 leases on Kilwins’ behalf.
- Penny represented Robeks in their 14th lease in Connecticut at Centennial’s Connecticut Post Mall in Milford, CT.
- Nate and Penny represented YogaSpark in leasing 2,000 SF at The Corbin District in Darien, CT.
- Laure Aubuchon and Penny represented Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids for two new salons in Midland Park, NJ and Seaford, Long Island NY.